Who is number two?
..and who does he work for?

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I like my coffey the way I like my magik: black as hell....A small Satanic Selection of Excreations

"Black magic operates most effectively in preconscious, marginal areas. Casual curses are the most effective. "
-William S. Burroughs
"for the love of mike!” – “zounds!” – “for pete’s sake!” – “gadzooks!” – “for crying out loud!” – “criminetles!” – “leaping lizards!” – “pish! tosh!” – “hell’s bells!” – “suffering succotash!” – “cheese and crackers…(got all muddy!)” – “land’s sakes!” – “me oh my!” – “well, blow me down!” – “what the hey!” – “son of a gun!” – “hail columbia!” – “well, i swan! ” – “son of a bee hive!” – “swear to god!” – “hot dog!” – “gol dang it!” – “i’ll be buttered!” – “gosh darn it!” – “what in blue blazes!” – “dag nab it!” – “what the sam hill!” – “doggone it!” – “what the deuce!” – “i’ll be doggoned!” – “dog my cats!” – “jiminy crickets!” – “good grief!” – “shoot!” – “holy cow!” – “fiddlesticks!” – “by golly!” – “i’ll be a monkey’s uncle!” – “gripes!” – “egads!” – “jeez!” – “you’re full of prunes!” – “by golly!” – “none of your beeswax!” – “by gum!” – “for criminy sakes!” – “by jupiter!” – “shucks!” – “omigosh!” – “what the (heck!)” – “excuse my dust!” – “don’t stop now!” – “by heck!” – “this’ll kill ya!” – “you don’t say!” – “oh, fudge!” – “good grief!” – “h-e-double toothpicks!” – “good heavens!” – “land sakes!” – “go to blazes!” – “sakes alive!” – “heavens to betsy!” – “well, i’ll be!” – “jumping jehosephat!” – “great scott!” – “lord love a duck!” – “great balls of fire!” – “holy moley!” – “glorioski!” – “saints preserve us!” – “land o goshen!” – “good gravy!” – “tarnation!” – “consarn – “shiver me timbers!” – “yumping yimminy!” – “oy, veh iz mir!” – “if dat don’t take de cake!” – “shut my mouth!” – “yikes!” – “mama mia!” – “the cat’s pajamas!” – “the monkey’s instep!” – “s.o.b!” – “son of a sea cook!” – “son of a biscuit!” – “pshaw!” – “bushwa!” – “zut alors!” – “aw, nertz!” – “oh, nuts!” – “golly!” – “golly gee!” – “holy moses!” – “by jove!” – “gosh almighty!” – “goodness gracious!” – “good gravy!” – “by george!” – “great guns!” – “holy cats!” – “confound it!” – “gee whillikers!” – “gee whiz!” – “godfrey daniel!” – “cut it out…you’re – killin’ me!” – “good heavens!” – “holy smoke!” – “by cracky!” – “my stars!” – “judas priest!” – “bless my soul!” – “upon my word!” – “the cat’s meow!” – “jiminy christmas!” – “blimey!” – “honest injun!” – “caramba!” – “i’ll be a dirty – so and so!” – “i’ll be darned!” – “how d’ye like that!” – “whadda ya know about that!” – “gimme a break!” – “hang it all!” – “ain’t it the truth!” – “shadrack, mesach, and a billy goat!” – “three cheers & a tiger!” – “aw, figs!” – “fan my brow!” – “tan my hide!” – “great day in the morning!” – “glory be!” – “holy mackerel!” – “heavenly days!” – “stuff and nonsense!” – “my aching back!” – “for pity’s sakes!” – “whadda ya gonna do!” – “that’s telling ‘em – “well, strike me pink!” – “you don’t say!” – “sez you!” – “so’s your old man!” – “your mudder wears army shoes!” – “go chase yourself!"...........of course there are many many many many many many many many more so pull up dem sleeves, use yr. nooggin' know-how of nocebos & START CURSIN'!


From The Cloven Hoof Issue #129

unwittingly repotted by yr. favourite Cockcomb & Arsonit Duo, Pert & Burny

No comments:

Post a Comment