Who is number two?
..and who does he work for?

Saturday, November 20, 2010

It Begins.

Piz' here.

While all my friends were out dancing the freaking minds off to the mind-fucking awesomeness that is Gobble Gobble tonight, I decided to make the most of my post-work recovery/pre-work preparation time by recording a little ditty. I wrote the song earlier this week.

Hopefully I'll be posting more songs in the future. And hopefully these songs will be bursting with collaborations in the future.

So if you want to record a song with me, Facebook me or e-mail me (at numbertwocollective@gmail.com) and we'll see what we can do.

But yes! Alas! Behold! What this post is originally about; introducing: Henri Languille!


          http://www.mediafire.com/?q92nj6bqdah2gzm


Hope you like it! Might post lyrics soon.

Love.



Pizza McKeen.

No comments:

Post a Comment