Who is number two?
..and who does he work for?

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

GOOD 2 SEE YOU 2, IT'S BEEN 2 LONG!

Hey guys and gals! I'm not 2 sure what they call me, so at this time call me the n00bie to the ol' blog. On Facebook I have a weekly series of Songs of the Week and a Weekend Getdown I post in a group, with a variety of Hip Hop and Electronic Music!!
I shall bring it to the table here! Songs of the Week / Weekend Getdown series!

Everything I post will be a variety of everything Electronic and Hip Hop.

**It will not only be Dub / Dubstep as some might guess**

Each week will include 5 songs and 1 mix in which I highly recommend people to listen too, within that there will be LOCAL TALENT each series!

Each Friday I'll post 6 songs and no mix different from the Songs of the Week (I'm doing a separate Friday series with more of a upbeat, party oriented theme...

I'll start this Friday with the Weekend GetDown

Hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment